We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our Website and Services.
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages and calls with us and while otherwise using our Services;
- when you interact with our plugins, ads, cookies, or similar technologies on third-party services provided by others.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, country, e-mail address, phone number (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”);
- device information, such as geolocation, language setting and other technical information about your device and use of our Website, Services;
- information related to products viewed, opened, searched and purchased, shipment tracking, and product reviews.
We collect information in the following primary ways:
- you give it to us when you login, fill out a form or enter information on our Website, Services, call us, make a purchase, use our product or services, or use other website features;
About cookies and identifiers
We collect information about your activity on the Website, Services for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies ( about cookies here https://www.aboutcookies.org/), user behavior, server log files and similar technologies (e.g., pixels, ad tags and device identifiers).
When you visit our Website, Services some or all of the following types of cookies may be set on your device:
- essential website cookies: we need them to provide you with access to our Website and to use some of its features;
- advertising cookies: we use them to make advertising messages more relevant to you, choose ads that match your preferences and measure the number of ads displayed to you and their efficiency;
- analytics cookies: they help us to evaluate how good our Website, Services, our marketing efforts are, and help us customize and improve our Website and Services.
Pages of our Website, Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We also may use Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) tags. UTM works as a custom URL for marketing campaigns and reports can be viewed in platforms like Google Analytics. UTM tags are appended as part of the visible URL in marketing programs to understand the specific instance of a link on third-party websites and visitors to our website.
We use that information to help adapt the content you see on our Website, Services, optimize our Website, Services and make our advertising more relevant to you. We transfer this data to our authorized processors providing us with analytics and recommendation solutions for these purposes. We also use information regarding your prior visits, searches, purchases and other activities on our Website, App or Service to make our advertising you see on some websites other than ours more relevant to you.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve our products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- present our Website, Services to you with the best user experience possible and make our advertising (including the deep links) more relevant to you;
- provide Services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- communicate with you regarding Services updates, offers, and promotions;
- deliver customized content that may be of interest to you;
- comply with legal obligations, perform payments and order fulfilment;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Children's Privacy Disclosure
Our Website, Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may use Our Website, products, Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, Services or on or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, Services, make any purchases through the Website, Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- complying with court orders and other legal process;
- to assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- enforcing our agreements and property rights;
- assisting us in providing you with our services. When you complete a purchase on our Website, Services, we share your submitted shipping address and phone number for shipping purposes only. This information is shared with the entities fulfilling and shipping your order, such as the merchant and the shipping provider. We also share PII with third parties such web hosting companies, payment processors and fraud prevention partners and customer support systems providers.
We do not share PII with third parties for purposes of direct marketing and do not sell your PII to anyone for any purpose.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind and work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and apps. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Access to your information
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data usage by updating your settings on Website, Services. Our Website, Services also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts).
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to correct, update, restrict processing or delete your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so for example to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.